Mullumbimby is only up the road from Byron Bay (30mins) and down the road from Brunswick Heads (20mins)
We think it's the centre of the Northern Rivers. There are exceptional cafes and if you feel the need to get off the farm we have a few favourites.
- The Branches Cafe for locally roasted coffee.
- Rock and Roll Coffee Company for Thai (and coffee of course).
- Beer at Middle Pub Balcony.
- Scratch Patisserie with everything made from scratch - delicious tarts!
- Cactus Hill Project for local homewares.
- Tinker Tailor Dancer Trader for clothes and homewares.
- Phoenix for great seconds.
- Sunshine Road for local jewellery and designers.