146 Clays Rd, Mullumbimby NSW 2482.
- We are an easy 45 minutes drive from either Gold Coast or Byron/Ballina airports, and 5 minutes from Mullumbimby. Clays Rd is an un-sealed gravel road.
GUESTS AND VISITORS
- Clays End is bound by a number of council, state and federal planning laws for holiday accomodation and as such has a strict capacity of 4 ADULT GUESTS.
- Additional visitors must be registered with Clays End.
- Clays End has a fee schedule for bookings with additional visitors.
- Immediate termination of your booking may occur if you fail to inform Clays End of the correct numbers for your group or any visitor arrivals in addition to a booking.
CLEANING, LINEN AND WASHING
- Clays End is presented to you professionally cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Guests are expected to leave the property close to how it was presented to you on arrival. Failure to do so will incur additional cleaning fee.
- Please LEAVE all linen in the bedrooms and bathrooms on your departure. Do NOT move it to the laundry.
- Please remove all water-proof makeup before using the linen. We do not employ strong bleaches and cleaning products and therefore ask for your cooperation by reducing this burden on our water supply and environment.
- Linen that needs replacement will incur an additional replacement fee.
- Tea-towels and other kitchen linen may be left in the laundry.
DISHWASHING AND BBQ
- Ensure all crockery and cutlery is washed and put away.
- Please ensure the BBQ is returned as presented to you. BBQ cleaner and tools are provided.
SOUND AND MUSIC
- Sound and music must be kept to a reasonable volume after 10:30pm.
- Amplified sound beyond 11PM is not permitted. Discretion is completely up to Altitude 261 staff.
- No amplified sound should be heard external to the house after 11pm.
- The Hirer risks IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE HIRE if noise restrictions are not obeyed.
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT
- 2PM CHECK-IN. 10AM CHECK-OUT
- If you are arriving after 2PM please call, email or text with an ETA. We will meet you at the house for orientation.
- As we only have rubbish and recycling collection once per fortnight you will need to take care of any excess that cannot be accommodated in the bins provided. A Fee is applicable of $120 if you cannot remove excess waste during your stay.
- Always use bin-liners and never leave food scraps or rubbish outside even if bagged.
- NEVER put any food scraps in the BUSH anywhere on the property.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on the property. NO smoking is permitted in any internal or enclosed area. SMOKING receptacles MUST be used. Under no circumstance are ash or butts to be extinguished in or near the bush.
- Any evidence of smoking in-doors will result in the full security bond being forfeited. Cigarette butts found on the grounds will result in a deduction from the security deposit for cleaning expenses.
WILDLIFE AND PETS
- If you are driving up or down the driveway please drive carefully and slowly. At ALL times drive slowly.
- Decorations or other items can be attached to trees, buildings or other fixed structures WITH EXPLICIT PERMISSION only. Party streamers, confetti, sparklers are permitted but MUST be disposed of afterwards.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Woolworths Mullumbimby is the largest Supermarket.
- IGA Mullumbimby. Generally better for deli items.
- Be sure to visit the Mullumbimby Farmers Market every Friday from 7am.
- Please let us know if you need anything, if you see something is not working, or if something goes wrong that needs immediate attention,
Call or message Jo on +61 404 730 824